Job alert! Synergix is looking for a Marketing & Communication manager (80% or 100%)
In order to strengthen our team in Geneva, we are looking for a Marketing & Communication manager (80% or 100%)
Do you want to work for a cool and customer-centric company? We’re looking for someone who is committed, motivated and multi-skilled and enjoys being part of a team!
- Development, elaboration and implementation of the marketing and communication strategy according to the objectives of Synergix (in particular new website in the making etc);
- Creation of editorial content (blog articles, case studies, newsletters, etc.);
- Management and creation of advertisements (Adwords, Linkedin, Facebook) / Marketing budget management;
- Content management and creation for social networks;
- Management and implementation of acquisition and customer relationship automation marketing campaigns (strategy, creation of scenarios and workflows, management of contact lists, creation of emails, creation of landing pages and forms, pop-up, CRM synchronization);
- Management and implementation of SEO strategy, optimization of the site and articles for SEO;
- Development, graphics, layout and updates of communication documents such as brochures, guides, stationery… (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) - Management and monitoring of printing;
- Measurement and analysis of results (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, SEO);
- Monitoring of management and business creation in Switzerland (legal, tax, HR changes, etc.)
- Experience using automated marketing software and CMS;
- Knowledge of HTML an asset;
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Marketing and/or Communication;
- Marketing and/or Communication related certificate or diploma;
- Strong interest in new technology ;
- Languages: French and English (minimum B2), other languages are an asset;
- Resourceful, meticulous, autonomous and “can-do” attitude;
- Flexible, cheerful and not afraid of change
What we offer:
- Competitive salary conditions and social benefits;
- Friendly work environment within a young and dynamic company;
- Office close to all amenities;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- The opportunity to join a united team whose values are honesty, communication, kindness, teamwork, surpassing oneself, challenge, proactivity, simplicity, openness to change, well-being.
A few words about Synergix before we get to know you...
Composed of a team of experts, Synergix helps companies of all sizes and in all industries simplify their administrative, accounting and HR management. With the help of the latest technologies and market applications, we offer modern and efficient outsourcing services so that our clients can focus on their core business. Since its creation in 2001, Synergix has gained proven, recognised expertise and has become a key market player.
To apply kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.